8 hours therapy – 1 hour per week over 8 weeks.
Online via Zoom
The Inner child resides in the subconscious mind. It is a part of us that is pretty much frozen in time, it can be playful, creative and imaginative but if it is a wounded inner child, it can cause deep distress in our adult lives and relationships. A lot of the trauma experienced in childhood is long forgotten on a conscious level but it will still be effecting our lives in a negative way nonetheless as it’s still playing out in the subconscious mind and the subconscious mind creates our reality. Inner child healing helps us to reclaim those parts of us that got frozen in this trauma and to bring it to the surface to be healed.
A wounded inner child plays out in adulthood as self-sabotage, tantrums/overdramatic behaviour, co-dependent relationships/unhealthy relationships, inability to have a healthy romantic relationship, being emotionally unavailable, unable to give and receive love, attracted to emotionally unavailable partners, along with many other negative behavioural traits because of feelings of not being good enough, fear of rejection/abandonment, low self-esteem, the list goes on. If you are experiencing any of this then chances are you have a wounded inner child and you would hugely benefit from Inner Child Therapy.
This program covers the following:
- Identifying karmic patterns and subconscious blocks using tarot cards
- Clearing karmic patterns and subconscious blocks through Inner child healing techiques & subconscious programming.
- The subconscious mind, how it works and how to reprogram it
- Meditations for reclaiming each stage of development of the inner child
- Getting in touch with ‘the wonder child’
- Cultivating more self love
- Homework exercises
- Long distance reiki healing